Today I went shooting with 2 of my friends. We had a crazy rockin time downtown! When we first got down, Aly told me she needed to use the bathroom. Well can I just say that there are a lack of bathrooms downtown?! And there are mean 'wannabe rent-a-cops' that tell you there are "no bathrooms available in this building"... all while giving me the evil eye. He clearly saw I had a four year old who was about to pee her pants. I wanted to pop him in the eye. Then Amy had her ginormous melt-down. Anyway- we still had a good time. As always, going on shoots like these help me learn so much, and think out of the box. Its so awesome to just go through the creative process... both the pictures and editing. (Which I finally edited in only ONE program tonight- Im so happy!)
Oh- so I've been asked quite a bit (especially after the KSL story on blogs) how I disable my right clicking, and make my images non-click-able. (is that a word?) I was thinking about putting together a tutorial to show you how. It wont be for a while (its holiday crafting time, you know) But if you are interested let me know.
So... here are the pictures from today...
Sweet little Mik

Preston in his super stylin outfit

Kamryn- another awesome outfit

My girls being buddies

Really... when did she grow up?!

Amy... love her eyes

This was my favorite of the enitre shoot... she's dancing!
YOur girls are stunning Jen!! And as always amazing pictures.
ReplyDeleteCute. We need to go on a shooting adventure soon!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures turned out so cute! I love those skirts did you make those too? If so PROJECT!!!! Sorry about the meltdowns, but it seemed to be worth it for the pictures you ended up with. AMAZING as always.
ReplyDeleteThose turned out so cute. Seriously bathrooms need to be opened up for kids!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. I had so much fun hanging out with you. I truly have missed out hang out time. Thanks for a great afternoon.
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! Seriously... will you take picutres of my future babies? I'm so sorry about the mean "cop" guy who woulnd't let your little girl use the bathroom... who ever heard of a building with no bathrooms?
ReplyDeleteI am definitely interested in your tutorial! I got the right clicking off but they can still click on the pictures as usual. Darn. LOVE your new...wait, ALL of your pics. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteThose turned out SO cute!! Is that the picture of Preston you were telling me about? I LOVE it... and I love the one of Kamryn too, I dont think I got very many of her. She is just so crazy!! I had so much fun and cant wait to do it again!!! AND, I would love it if you did a tutorial on that because I really need to figure it out, until then I guess I will just keep it private!
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous, as your shots always are! What fun locations and adorable kids!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! I need your email address so that I can add you to our blog - I am making it private so send me your address :)
ReplyDeleteAlways such amazing work. I love it! We need to get together after the holidays.
ReplyDeleteHave you ever taken a bad picture? Be honest.
ReplyDeleteDanielle- can I say ALL THE TIME? I get crap picture so often. Of course they dont make it to my blog becasue its those ones that are so out of focus- the ones where you think you're hallucinating. Not to mention, how often do I not check my settings and shoot ugly grainy pictures? I've only really been shooting since summer 07 and I still have so much to learn. But the fun part is in the journey. :)
ReplyDelete