Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

...L+C...

Today I shot some pictures for my good friend Laurie and her Clint. ;) Laurie and I grew up together. Looking back, Im suprised we made it to adulthood. We were chased down by the ice cream man once, I fell in a well (that really wasnt a well, just some weird cement box in the ground) and trying to get rich by ripping our sisters off. Yes, we had some good times! It was fun to catch up again today and meet Clint. They are so cute together- and they were such good sports. I dragged them all over the place. And... I didnt even need to bribe them with smarties. ;)

One of the first ones I took. (and you just thought I was getting set up...) ;)
LC

One of my favorites
LC

And of course some smooching in the elevator!
LC

Another one of my favorites
LC

19 comments:

  1. Hooray! They look so cute! I can't wait to see them all. Thanks again! You are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful shots....what a darling couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't even have to bribe them with smarties? I was doing a shoot for my SIL and happened to have 1 pkg of smarties in my bag. I tried to bribe my niece with them. She tasted one and spit it out, turns out she doesn't like smarties...WHAT? She has spend her whole life in Australia, and they don't have smarties. I guess that could be it.

    Anyhoo these are great. Is Laurie engaged? Or did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out awesome! I LOVE the one on the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already told you how much I love these... but I love them so much I have to tell you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are darling. Laurie looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those turned out cute. It is fun to see a photo shoot of people I know. They are really cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer you are awesome!! I love these pics. I seriously want you to do some family ones for me. How do you work, what are your price ranges etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented. Aren't they such a cute couple though? Anyway great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are amazing!!! Do you use an external flash? I am nervous about using one for some reason, I really need to learn how to use it!
    THese are all FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful. I really love the elevator shot! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just fantastic...and I LOVE the one on the stairs too! Enjoyed peeking at your blog..love your color...BTW, I'm a Beyond girl..welcome to the board!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love these!!! They've got a definite romantic feel! The color and the feel is amazing! Beautiful job!

    Triana from Utah2Peas

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great! love them!
    Becky from 2 peas

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVe the one in the elevator. That is definitely my fav...

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are really cute! I love the one in the elevator- so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are beautiful!! Love the elevator pic! Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete