Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Jennie and Jeremiah

I did pictures for my good friends Jennie and Jeremiah the other day. We had a lot of fun and had a lot of weird facial expressions going on. (Jeremiah...) Anyway- here are a few of my favorites. I'll have to post a picture later, but Jennie cut my hair the other day and I love it. :) Thanks Jennie!

I love this one of Brodey... He was a tired boy... but he sure loved this!
J

J

I loved this door...
J

This one was my favorite.
J

10 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM! I so want to go to this location. You are amazing. See you next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous family. I particularly love the one of the kid tossing. Now my lightest kid is probably 170 lbs. and almost 16 year old. I guess my kid tossing days are over, so I enjoy seeing others still having fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I miss everyone so much! Tell Jennie hello and I hope she gets a computer from Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, once again. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey jen I love the way the pictures turned out. THe colors are amazing. Hope you and the girls have a very Merry Christmas (and Daniel too)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love your style! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, you do so well with that location... those look so good. I think my fav is the one in front of that door, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! You are a great photographer! It helps to have a cute family in the picture as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry you are not feeling good! I love that last picture. And your Card turned out super cute. Good luck with that two years worth of laundry. Call me if you need help.

    ReplyDelete