Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

{my christmas card to you}

The time has come and gone for me to get my Christmas cards addressed, stamped and to the post office. Um.... not this year. I came down with a nasty cold. So out goes the 'blog' version. Just this once... :)


To my dearest family and friends...

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!
Our Card
Love,
The Bertoch Family

4 comments:

  1. Very darling! They are very elegant. This year I did kind of whimsical/crazy cards. I really love all your pictures. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I hope you get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute!! You'll have to refer to my blog for our Christmas card as well! ;) - Dec 11th to be exact. My problem was money, not timing though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, we are so glad to have become friends with you.

    John, Sharla & the Boys

    ReplyDelete