Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Pics

We finally did our family pictures last Saturday. We had about a 10-15 minute window, freezing kids that had the stomach flu, a tripod and remote. (not to mention a bunch of people who drove by staring... as if they've never seen people with a tripod standing on a loading dock... Some people really ought to get out more) The few pics I have actually edited have been added to my Christmas card, printed and are now misplaced. They must have spouted legs. Its been a bad day. I've had three diet pepsi's since 11 pm.

Fam

Oh and I finally updated my blog header... I think that diet pepsi really helps late night creativity.

8 comments:

  1. Cute Jen! At least you have Christmas cards, even if they are lost. I doubt we are going to get out and get ours done. Maybe New Years cards, that might work right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute Jen. Wow, you are amazing. And your family is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pics! Gee... nice work on hiding the remote, you cant see it at all! Oh so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a cute family you have! Good luck with the Christmas cards. Just ask yourself this......"If I were a Christmas card, where would I hide?". Or rather...."If I were a four year old, where would I hide the Christmas cards?". he he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coming to your blog. You, of course, always have the best pictures. But it makes me miss you guys so much. We need to get together again. After the holidays.

    P.S. My brother was wondering how much you're charging for your pictures. I know, it probably seems like that's all you do. So, if you don't want to I don't blame you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colors and taste! Nice pictures. Hope those cards lose their legs soon. I hate chasing stuff I misplace...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute pictures! Good luck with the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see families with a tripod on loading docks all the time! You're right... people really do need to get out more! :) Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete