Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Just a teensy tiny bit...

I was going through a bunch of RAW files stuffed in a folder that I never edited and found this one... Makes me miss summertime... more than a teensy tiny bit.



ilove summer

7 comments:

  1. Oh, a little of that warm sunshine would be so nice right now, wouldn't it? Cute shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't we all missing it? And we are just getting started with winter.....yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh, I hear ya 110%!! Summer is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should move down here - it's going to be in the 60s on Christmas Day. :)

    This is a beautiful picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You HAD to post that didnt you? Gorgeous and just might throw me into withdrawals for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I long for those summer days!!! As soon as Christmas is over I am so DONE with winter and snow! I cant wait until summer and am looking forward to a summer with out being pregnant!!! ... its been a while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Jen She is SO Beautiful. It is weird to watch her grow up before our eyes. Love the pic. Lets move to HI where it is summer all the time. : )

    ReplyDelete