Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Updates :)

So yes, I'll go private. Probably at the end of the month... Maybe the 26th or so... I am so overwhelmed at how many of you read my blog! I had no idea! So thank you all and I love you all! :)



And... because I woke up this morning to an email from my sister-in-law, Im going to do a little post just for her.



I was tagged from Craig and Melissa's blog, and I thought it would be fun to do something a little different. So here it goes. :)



1. How long have you been together? We've been married for seven years this year!

2. How long did we date? Well... we met in August and got married in June the following year... you do the math. :)

3. How old is he? Daniel is 28

4. Who eats more? Usually Daniel. Though... I can hold my own at times. ;)

5. Who said, "I love you" first? He did.

6. Who is taller? Daniel is.

7. Who does the laundry? I do. Hate it, and they dont always get folded on time...

8. Who does the dishes? Me again... but I hate doing dishes. Its the worst chore in the whole house.

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me

10. Who pays the bills? Me... (wow... are you seeing a trend here?? I am!)

11. Who mows the lawn? Neither of us do.

12. Who cooks dinner? Me, and the fire department are regulars at our table. (haha)

13. Who is more stubborn? Both of us. But I have long fingernails. I win!

14. Who kissed who first? Daniel did.

15. Who asked who out? Daniel asked.

16. Who proposed? DANIEL. Though... if you ask Daniel, well... he just may tell you something else. Dont believe him.

17. Who is more sensitive? Hmmm.... sensitive...

18. Who has more siblings? Daniel

19. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was still in high school. :)

20. Five things on my to-do list: Clean my house, cut some vinyl for the girls room, paint another room, finish 2 twin size quilts, oh yeah- and laundry and dishes. Yuck

21. Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off my house and my families houses... and then save the rest. Ohhh.... and- I would buy every single camera related gear that I've ever wanted.

22. 3 of my bad habits: being on the computer too much, leaving the clothes in the washer (ew.. I know) and shopping too much

23. 5 places I have lived: Only lived in Utah! But I've traveled to lots of different places!

24. Things people don't know about me: Hmmm... cant really think of anything.



And the girls and I did an impromptu shoot the other day... they were both pretty decided on what they wanted to wear. Amy was in her little dress up out fit (that is too big for her, so I had to clip it together in the back) and Aly had some pants on that were way too huge for her. But this is us in every day life. And I love it. It captured their personalities to a T.



kiddos





No comments:

Post a Comment