Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

[jordan, ashley and tate]

Seriously- what a beautiful family! And little Tate- he is a cutie! (even if he didnt want to have anything to do with me! lol) We tried getting his attention- and you know what his favorite thing to look for was? Bugs. Yep, bugs. SO cute!! Having only girls, I forget that there are those out there that think bugs are cool. (and no screaming when a fly buzzes past...) ;) Here are a few of my favs. :)

t

l

t

l

I love the light in this one... makes me so happy. :) what are we going to do when its cold outside?!
l

6 comments:

  1. What a cute lil' guy! Beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! Thank you so much for doing this--I love them so far! i can't wait to see the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little boy! Beautiful captures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie...I love the family shots.

    ReplyDelete