We just returned back from a wonderful vacation in Colorado. It was my first time there (that I could really remember, or appreciate!) and it was SO much fun! We even went up Mt. Evans... and the elevation was 14,100 feet. I thought I was going to pass out. Thats almost triple my elevation at home. I was blown away at how beautiful Colorado was. (I guess I thought it would be similar to Utah...)
And one of the best parts of all... was taking pictures of these beautiful girls! (who I am lucky enough to call my cousins!) Thanks girls!
GORGEOUS!!! Girls & Shots!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning work and cousins!
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful cousins! And I love how you have brought out the color.
ReplyDeleteOh Jen, those pics are beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful. How did you light for these?
ReplyDeleteI used off camera flash on these. :)
ReplyDeleteI love Colorodo...makes me want to go back to visit!! Beautiful pics!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful job with OCF!!
ReplyDelete