really? can it already be august? please tell me no. i have always thought that june, july and august went by waaaay faster than any other month of the year. i love this heat... the 100+ degrees... swimming every single day... i dread the day when im going to have to wear socks again. :) besides... there's still so much to be done this summer. and... lets not mention... the big KINDERGARTEN this year. i try really hard not to think about it. whooops. i just did. and i threw up in my mouth. okay. moving on...

had to post this picture too. we had dinner with our friends today. it was the last sunday that my friends kim and matt will be here. (another sad think i dont want to think about) but even though there may be a lot of change going on... its amazing that through it all- you find friends, and have wonderful experiences to look back on... its like president monson said- times like these will be the june roses in the decembers of your life. yep, god is certainly good to us.
hope you all had a great sunday. :)
Gosh you are making me angry with all your cuteness! :)
ReplyDeleteSummer is almost over. Lucky for us, the hot weather lasts 'til November.
I know I am sad it is August That means one month left of summer boo!!! I love that picture of you. You look gorgeous. I got everything for that skirt. (hopefully) Have a good one and I can't wait to get together.
ReplyDelete