Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back from Colorado!

We went to Colorado to visit my aunt and her partner. We seriously had the BEST time ever! I was so prepared to take lots of pictures... but honestly- we were just having too much fun! Their house is up in the mountains outside of Denver- and it was beautiful. It was picturesque. We went to Estes Park too... went rock climbing (and it is so much harder than it looks! or... maybe im just weak!) rode paddle boats, went swimming, biked around the lake... and my favorite- had smores. :) Its been waaaay to long since I've done that! I also got to drag my cousins into being models. Wouldnt you?

kelsey

kylie

(more on my photo blog here)

More pictures to come... once my stupid sinus infection clears up... and I dont feel like my head could spontaneously combust.

4 comments:

  1. Madison has a sinus infection too. At least that's what I think she has. She's had it for about a week. Anyway, beautiful pictures. Like I said on your other blog. How did you get the lighting for the top one? Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sinus infection too! Aren't they horrible! ugh. Anyway, I am so jealous that you had smores. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get a sinus infection when I got into higher altitude areas and then come back home. i sure hop you feel better soon! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you have two reasons to visit Colorado! Next time you're in town come see us! :)

    ReplyDelete