Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

{3}

My baby is three! Does it really have to go by this fast?

A

10 comments:

  1. Congrats and Happy B-Day to your lil' one! This is such a cute capture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does go by way way too fast!! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your little girl! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Amy. Love you soooooo much. Im so far away I cant watch you grow but I think about you every day!

    Aunt Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle! It was taken at the Garden Park Ward in Salt Lake City. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I LOVE this shot. What a great location!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Happy Birthday to your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is SO cute and this is such a great capture. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome place to photography, Happy Birthday little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. jen youre truly amazing and have the most wonderful talent! Love then new photo blog! I love looking at your work. Also, I feel the same way, I love summer and it always goes by too quickly. Good luck starting your girls in school and especially kindergarten. I dont even know what that day will be like.

    ReplyDelete