Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sewing...

I never ever thought I'd like to sew. I always thought it was a bit... boring. Somehow I rediscovered it. I found the Amy Butler pattern line and I LOVE it! I love all the fun things you can make. I love shopping for fabrics. (Though Im super picky which usually puts me at the pricey fabrics...) Its just so much fun! Here is my recent project. Its the 'Madison Bag' from Amy Butler. (It took less than 3 hours to make! Since it used so little fabric it was under $6. Cant beat that!!)

4 comments:

  1. Great job on this! I love your blog and read it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I love it, how do you have time for everything???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jen! You are such a good blogger. i love your photography, you are so talented, seriously i am going to hire you someday. i love that you have become the little seamstress! Remember when we tried to make baby born clothes? That was a disaster! i am coming to Utah in just three weeks, we should get together since we missed each other last time

    ReplyDelete