Okay, just had to post this quick pic. I made my own hair extensions tonight! Remember those hair pony tail things that you would just clip into your hair? (I think that they were popular when I was just out of high school...) Well, I was looking at mine. Its been tucked away in my bathroom for a while. Well- I just cut it up into small sections. Then you sew little clippies on and voila! So... here's what I'd look like with long thick hair. Im really hoping to get a quick photo shoot in tomorrow. Im missing my DSLR.


Next time we are born I want to get the beautiful gene!
ReplyDeleteVery Cute! I never would have thought to cut up one of those old hair extensions! You are so good at crafting. Did you ever get that apron pattern yet? SO cute! Also, sometime I need to get that purse pattern from you. You seriously need to start a boutique and sell all your amazing projects. People would go crazy!
ReplyDeleteLindsey
Hey Jen, glad you are back. The tulip festival is at Thanksgiving Point April 11-26. I really would like to plan a day to go with you and take pictures. If possible it would be awesome to go on a Saturday and take family photos. Have you been? It is amazing!
ReplyDelete