

Another new beginning is to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. It is a challenge in memory of President Hinckley. Im a bit behind, but Im still trying! I feel such a difference in my life when I read my scriptures! :)

My last new beginning is working out! Not necessarily to lose weight (though that last 5-7 lbs would be a nice benefit). I just want to be healthy. I feel so unhealthy lately. I have been eating horribly and not working out at all. I really hope that I can just get in shape and be healthy!
So... perhaps tihis is my way of recommitting myself to my new years resolutions. Which- speaking of new years resolutions- it has only been SIX weeks since the new year. Seems like my resolutions were made FOREVER ago! Its amazing how quickly those little goals can slip away if youre not careful!

Jen you will have to show me how to make those cut bows! they are adorable
ReplyDeleteMalissa
I was just going to say the exact same thing Malissa said. So just read hers and then put my name in at the bottom.
ReplyDelete