Today I took Aly sledding right outside our place. (it was our first real time!) It was so much fun!!! I grabbed my little point and shoot (didnt want to take my DSLR out in the snow...) and it didnt have batteries. No problem, I thought we had more. Nope. So I tried to pull some from every remote in the house. None of which worked. Now Im worried my P&S is broken. So I grabbed my DSLR. Well, got down there and realized I forgot to charge those batteries too. So I grabbed my camera phone. dead. Great- 3 cameras, no batteries.
We had a great time outside. Aly loved sledding. I loved it too. I had forgotten how much fun it was. But not even one lousy picture. Since I always post a photo, I decided to try my hand at sketching in PS CS2. Since I dont have a graphics tablet (yet!) its a bit harder. But you get the idea right?!


No comments:
Post a Comment