Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Gearing up for Valentines Day

I remember as a kid, I loved Valentines Day. Now- since Aly is in preschool, we are making Valentines. I am doing a hybrid-type project. We went to Roberts and she chose some Valentines papers she liked. We got some fun embellishments for her to glue on. Then for the center of the card, I took this picture of her.





We also did a mini Valentines photo shoot. I had to pull my piano, but other than that- this was all light naturally. I used my red wall as a backdrop. The photos that have a textured/patterned background were post processed in photoshop. (Well- all these photos are post processed...)Although... that would be a cool wall design!!
Amy was being camera shy the whole time. I took this photo outside from our patio. Its blown out and in black and white due to the reflective glare. However, I love it because of those eyes!

2 comments:

  1. Looovvve the valentines. I just wish Carissa would let me take pictures of her! She is such a stinker!

    ReplyDelete