Also... I have been out of cell phone minutes for about a week now. (They reset Thursday) So- if I want to talk to someone- it had better be after 9 PM, or wait until the weekend.
What to do with two small children who must be constantly entertained? Well- here is what we have been up to.
Making homemade valentines...

Finger paints.
I taught Aly how to bowl on the Wii. (She's way good!)
While cooking- we had to refill our little rice bucket. The girls loved playing with the rice. Here's Amy's little feet.


Made my own pattern for a tote/hand bag. It combines the drawstring concept with a tote. They are sized for the girls- its going to be the 'goody bag' for our trip to Oregon. My mom always gave us some kind of goody bag on our trips. Im also making them 2 little dolls that match the fabric of their bags. I'll post a pic when Im done with that. 
Printed some vinyl for a few tiles. I love getting the ideas off the internet and then making it on my own... I feel creative without all that hard thinking it up work!
Well... if anyone out there has any ideas of what more to keep us busy while we remain homebound, I'd sure love to hear. I feel all 'idea-d out'. (see- I dont even have proper English anymore!) Im really looking forward to going to Oregon. Even if we dont do one thing while we are there- it will be enough to get out of the house. :)

If you get sick of being home give me a call and we can hang out. I totally understand the one car scenario. Ryan and I only had one car for the first 7 years of our marriage. I think it made me a bit co-dependent, but it also gave us a good chance to spend time together.
ReplyDeleteHey Jennifer! I ran across your blog through someone elses and can't believe your cute little family! I haven't seen you since I lived in the old neighborhood! Your pictures are beautiful! Just wanted to say hello!
ReplyDelete