Well, tomorrow is the big day!! The girls and I are headed out to Oregon. Poor Daniel is stuck here working. Sorry honey! Anyway- we are getting packed up. Im still nervous about how the girls will fly, but they seem to be really excited. Here are a few snapshots of us goofing off while packing. Im leaving my DSLR at home. I really did want to take it. However, its just too expensive and fragile to pack up on a plane with 2 small girls. Not to mention it HAS to be a carry on item, and I think I am pushing the carry on limit as it is. That camera is like a baby itself. I do feel like Im betraying my DSLR though. Ok- I have to admit- I love that camera!!! So, time to whip out the compact point and shoot that can just tuck in my purse. At least the batteries will be charged. :) Anyway- wish me luck and here we go!
Here we are being silly while packing!


Good luck and have fun.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in Oregon!
ReplyDelete