Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Our Salt Lake Trip

It was such a quick trip to Salt Lake.... But the kiddos sure had a good time! We stayed at the Little America- and the girls just LOVED the indoor / outdoor pool. We arrived late Friday night and left Sunday morning, but we managed to squeeze in 3 swim sessions. I brought my big camera... and then I realized I left my memory cards at home. Thank goodness for my phone!


2013-06-07_0001.jpg


Ava has NO fear of the water. She was jumping off the side of the pool and putting spins on her jumps! She must have been a fish in her other life...
2013-06-07_0004.jpg
2013-06-07_0003.jpg


Aly really got good at the backstroke and floating on her back. I was so proud - she really had a hard time with that last year. So Im so excited she picked up on it so quickly. She would swim the length of the pool on her back.
2013-06-07_0005.jpg


Amy loved being in the pool too - we worked on her swimming. She just loves playing in the pool. Just hanging out is definitely her thing! (though I am going to need to sign her up for swim lessons again soon!)
2013-06-07_0002.jpg


We also hit the planetarium. Aly is really interested in the solar system right now, so it was a fun experience for her.
2013-06-07_0006.jpg


But goodness, after a whole day of walking around downtown Salt Lake, I was so pooped! The girls loved riding Trax around town.


Its funny... Salt Lake seemed so familiar, yet so foreign at the same time. A part of me missed it. I missed my friends, the places I loved shooting at (and shopping- hello city creek!). Moab is different from SL. It seems like everyone has their little group. Sometimes it just makes me miss SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment