Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

adventures in tie dye...

We picked up this tie dye kit last year actually... for Aly's birthday. And we JUST now got around to using it! The kiddos needed new jammies for bed, and I thought it would be fun for them to tie dye their own shirts. They were so excited!

Aly had done a tie dye shirt before in her after school club, but outside of that, the rest of us hadn't ever tried it. It was super fun! (Not to mention, super messy! And that dye... yep. It will stain your hands for days. I look like a Smurf!) The girls really had a great time putting their own creative spin on their shirts and picking out their own colors. It was a great afternoon activity!

Love these girls. Gosh.... I cant believe how big they are getting. Here's to a great summer!!

2013-06-10_0002.jpg
2013-06-10_0003.jpg
2013-06-10_0004.jpg

And the finished product!!
2013-06-10_0005.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment