Oh goodness - that is just perfect!
Sure!20 sec shutter speedf/22ISO 400Shannon, you'll have to share some of your tree images! :)
LOVE it!!! Wow, it is just so serene and beautiful - priceless treasure!!!
Absolutely love this!!! Makes me want to get my tree up and get a shot like this!
You already know i love it!!!! Im excited for you Jen!!!!!
sweetness!wow....just looking through your blog & beautiful art...GORGEOUS, everything :)Thanks for stopping by my blog. Very kind.j.harr (beyond)
I love this so much!!!
love this! Soooo sweet!
Awww! What a sweet image. Just perfect.
So precious! :) Love your cute girls!
Asbolute perfection!! I love it and I am sure you treasure it!! Magical :)
Oh goodness - that is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteSure!
ReplyDelete20 sec shutter speed
f/22
ISO 400
Shannon, you'll have to share some of your tree images! :)
LOVE it!!! Wow, it is just so serene and beautiful - priceless treasure!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love this!!! Makes me want to get my tree up and get a shot like this!
ReplyDeleteYou already know i love it!!!! Im excited for you Jen!!!!!
ReplyDeletesweetness!
ReplyDeletewow....just looking through your blog & beautiful art...GORGEOUS, everything :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Very kind.
j.harr (beyond)
I love this so much!!!
ReplyDeletelove this! Soooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteAwww! What a sweet image. Just perfect.
ReplyDeleteSo precious! :) Love your cute girls!
ReplyDeleteAsbolute perfection!! I love it and I am sure you treasure it!! Magical :)
ReplyDelete