Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

[temples]

over a month ago, i met up with a few of my friends to take some photos at the oquirrh mountain temple. it was f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g! i could barely stand it. (thanks mikey for the gloves) well, i just barely looked at the photos tonight. i started to think about this christmas season. and what its really about. that heavenly father loves us so much, he sent us his son. the one who knows us, understands us, and loves us more than we know. im grateful in knowing that he has a plan for my life. and even though things happen... things i dont understand, he does. and knowing that makes it okay. :)

xoxo - j

ooops... ran my proofing action. hehe... oh well. you get the idea.
oquirrh mtn

oquirrh mtn

oquirrh mtn

7 comments:

  1. Ohh I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE these!! Is there any way I can buy a print off of you for my house? :) You are such an amazing photographer {heart}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, and the post:}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that great Christmas message. It's great to hear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous shots, and I love your thoughts in the post, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the light flare is my FAVORITE!!! Kaidn is asking me while I type this "when we go to Amy's house" so I think while they are on winter brake we need to have a play date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are amazing. You should take pictures for the church!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pics! I love them all...you're so good!

    ReplyDelete