Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

wordless wednesday | superhero - a day late.

superhero

12 comments:

  1. oh amy, that kid is adorable! i love her so much. she has the cutest giggle ever. and this picture is priceless! :) honestly, just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable -- love her attitude totally a super hero if I ever saw one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh! soooo worth waiting a day!! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so cute! She has a wonderful personality, you can just tell. Your post processing on this is fabulous!!!!!!!! What did you do? I think it's getting to be time for you to teach a class on pp :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! So cute! I love the processing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love!! processing is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh, that is so sweet. (We are SO sick over here - totally needed to see that adorable super hero face!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! This totally made me smile!

    ReplyDelete