Christmas is just 10 days away! I've been busy being Santa's helper this year. I took on one too many projects (but I love it that way) and now Im furiously working and hoping I'll be done before Christmas.
I love this time of year... there's just something magical about Christmas time. The feeling is almost tangible. I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!
[edited to add: I just got Jenilyn's comment. Its tuesday. TUESDAY! Please, if you see my brain, let me know. I've misplaced it again. Hey... on the plus side- I have an extra day to get ready for Christmas!]
xoxo
jen

hold on isn't tuesday?! I am sooo confused. he he. Love it.
ReplyDeleteyou are so dang talented! I don't know how you do it!
ReplyDeleteHope your holidays are fabulous this year :)
lol...the days all blend together this time of year, don't they?? :) Beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteSo true about the days seeming to blend together this time of year. Love the bokeh! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteApparently my brain is off in la la land as well. I also thought it was Wednesday. Love the pic!
ReplyDeleteYes it's a great image I love looking at your blog and your work.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture! I want a copy! Ps-you want to know something sad? I actually pulled up your blog to see your wordless wednesday...even though its only tuesday. I guess it runs in the family.
ReplyDeleteOkay. Love this. Wednesday or not, you're a winner in my eyes ;)
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should have had Aislinn call you the other day...she was looking for some candy corn for a gingerbread house she was making!!
ReplyDeleteIt seriously is coming WAY too fast!!
(I love Cyn's comment...makes me giggle!)
What a fabulous image...truly a piece of art!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. What beautiful bokeh!
ReplyDeleteWow, so pretty! Do you mind my asking what the settings were on this image?? It's perfect! =) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWOW this is beautiful!
ReplyDelete