Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

crunch time!

okay. its crunch time. i always have these big ambitions. im going to make presents for christmas... you know... all that stuff. well- then i realize that its now less than a week till christmas, and my to-do list is still pretty long. :)

note to self: start christmas crafting in july. :)

anyway, i have a bunch of fun stuff to blog about. (like aly got her ears pierced today!!) when i get time. or when i get my pics off my cf card. not sure what will come first. but... this is among what i've been making. (and um... if you get one. act surprised k? thx)

xoxo
j

flowers

flowers

flowers

5 comments:

  1. I love these!!! Please tell me how you made them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get all your projects done! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, those are GORGEOUS! You are soo talented. I hope you finish everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those too! Yes, do tell, how did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand the crunch time of making your gifts. It totally stressed me out this year. Those are so stinkin cute! You will for sure have to show me how to make those. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete