Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

{v} family

Meet the {V} family! I just love them! This is my third time doing pictures for them. I love being around them. Their kiddos are so much fun- and not to mention- photogenic. And- I love seeing how sweet they are to eachother.

[took this one as just as I was getting set up... and I just loved it]
v

Little H wanted to be with his daddy the whole time. Love their special bond.
v

Miss H loved the camera... she's gonna be a photographer someday too! :)
v

Few more with the camera. (I promise... I got some other 'non camera' ones... but these just stole my heart!)
v

v

v

13 comments:

  1. The turned out AMAZING! My fav has to be the one with H+R!! And I think the camera ones are going after my heart too! (Gotta find one of those!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! i just lovelove the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! They are getting so big! When we left she was still pregnant. Oh, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling family!! those kiddos are soooo cute!!! I love your idea with the camera!! Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love all of the love that's shown in these photos! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are my fav... i love all of them! what a cute family!!! i really love the one with daddy... so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I love these! The camera ones are so cool!!!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful!! The camera ones of course steal my heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen - really gorgeous photos! I love the colors - greens and reds of the apples. Beautiful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything you do as always. My favorite is the one of daddy and son

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I LOVE these! Those first two are just beyond precious and every shot of those two beautiful kiddos makes me melt - you did so good! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love every single one of these and that camera is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable family! I love them all & your processing BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete