Love taking pics of the kiddos... but you probably knew that already. I always want shots like this...
but in reality... things go more like this:
then... after a while, I decide to shoot something that wont require me to a) give them candy OR WORSE... ask for a trip to the toy store because, "We've been sooo good..." hmmmm... I think that statement needs parental attention. asap.
And last of all... the drive home. Shot this from my seat. I love the last minutes of sunlight. There's just something beautiful about those last fleeting bits of daylight. :)

Totally LOL at the "in reality" shot ... hmmmm whatever do you mean? ;) We have NO shots like that over here. Pffft. ;) Love these! Love that we're not the only ones getting snow on a whim! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I hope you know it goes without saying: they are absolutely beautiful! Just adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteYour shots of the girls are just so cute. The 2nd one is just so funny. It cracks me up because I can sincerely relate to moments like that at my house.
ReplyDeleteYour landscape shots are just as gorgeous as your portrait work. I love the movement in your water shot. The sunset shot is perfection. Your colors are rich and wonderful!
Nice! I love that lost one.
ReplyDeleteWow! just beautiful! that second one totally makes me laught!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I have lots of shots just like the second one you posted too. So funny! Love your shot of the creek.
ReplyDeletemmm, Beeee-uuuutiful!!!what adorable girls!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors - that's what I love about fall! You have some cute kiddos on your hands...and that second shot is just classic! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI know about that crazy weather..we are so glad to have gone up the canyon before it snowed. I love the photos of how the session looks and how it actually is...
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are adorable :) love them all :)
ReplyDeleteD
That cracked me up :) I love the colors...fall is beautiful for sure!! Gorgeous lanscape shots too!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing shots!
ReplyDeleteLove these, your work is always so clean and clear and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteoh these are so beautiful!!! i love them and the colors are amazing!!! im still trying to get ONE good shot of both of my kids together.... still hasnt happened!
ReplyDelete