Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

life...

can you believe how busy life gets? it seems there are always dishes to be done, laundry to be folded, photos to edit... and somewhere between late at night and early morning, i flop into bed exhauseted. only to get back up 6 hours later and do it again. but i am glad that i can. that i can wake up and have something to look forward to. i love life. even if it gets a little out of hand. :)

my favorite picture of amy {ever}. okay, yeah... i do say that a lot. but i think that this will be printed as a 20x30 for above her bed. now if i could get aly to sit still for a few minutes... :)

amy

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!....and it looks familiar....hmmm when did I see that. j/k hope you are doing well. and thanks again for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is so beautiful of Amy. I love her gorgeous eyes! There is something about brown eyes that is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete