It was wonderful spending the afternoon with you all. :) Enjoy!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
{t} family
What a fun family! They had me laughing nearly the whole time! Dad was so cute and did a great job getting the clothes picked out, the kids were making eachother laugh (by standing behind me and doing... well... Im still not quite sure what! Maybe I dont want to know- lol...) And I even found out that the oldest boy goes to the same junior high I did... and the some of the same teachers are still there!
It was wonderful spending the afternoon with you all. :) Enjoy!




It was wonderful spending the afternoon with you all. :) Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome Jen! LOVE them all. And Dad did do a great job with the outfits.
ReplyDeletethese are fabulous!! they must be thrilled!
ReplyDeleteOf my heavens, that 2nd shot....it is just beyond words fabulous! I love the texture and pp. It speaks so much about each of them and their relationship without even seeing their faces. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! Great location and they picked out the perfect fall outfits! Love all the textures.
ReplyDeleteLove the first one :) Awesome job!!
ReplyDeleteThis is my brother and his family. You did a fabulous job! The pics are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThis location is so great! Love 'em all!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love these. You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteThese are terrific! And your location is so cool!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous kids and sweet captures!
ReplyDeleteThese are really awesome, love that second shot and Dad did a wonderful job with the clothing :-)
ReplyDeleteThese are great! I love that first one and the close up of the feet!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Super cute family!!!
ReplyDelete