This is really one of my favorite pictures. Ever. These are my great great grandparents. I would have loved to have met them. Dont they look like characters? I've framed this photo... its sitting on my nightstand. And each morning, I get out of bed and smile. I hope you do too! Happy sunday to you all!
xoxo
Jen
Seriously funny picture! So cute!! =)
ReplyDeleteThat photo also makes me smile. Think about this though, will your photo be placed next to your great great granddaughters bed? And will you make her smile? :)
ReplyDeletehow cool is that?!?
ReplyDeleteSo cool - love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is perfect! Isn't it amazing to have this all these years later?! I always hope that everyone will take the time to think about their own family like this & pass down the memories that some of us may not have. We have an old hockey picture of my great grandfather when he played at the university here. Imagine!
ReplyDeleteI see that your dad gets his fashion sense from his grandmother's side of the family. ;) -Nathan Black
ReplyDelete