Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

[new look, moab, and other random ramblings...]

like the new look? :)

last weekend, we went to moab. it was wonderful. what a blast! :) i absolutely love it there. the more i think about it, the more i want to move out of salt lake. not necessarily to moab, but just somewhere. (preferably warm!) i've always loved traveling, and seeing new things... maybe thats why i cant stick around here too long before i get anxious to see something different. anyway... we ate so much in moab. i let myself be a bit out of control. well, okay. a lot. burgers, fries, onion rings, chips... you name it. but... it was all so worth it. yum yum!

here are a few shots i took of amy right outside the condo. i loved the light there...
a

a

and this one of her dancing... its totally out of focus, but its just her.
a

from arches national park. inside the visitor's center. i loved the lines of the windows, and the outer rocks... it was just beautiful.
a

a

loved the different feel of color vs. bw:
a

a

somewhere along the colorado river...
a

and... my favorite... a tree...
a

aly at arches...
a

amy on main street...
a

then... just a few at home. im going to frame these to put above their beds... :)
a

a

then... doesnt this bring a smile to your face? :)
a

7 comments:

  1. i'd tell you to move to ohio, but its definitely not warm here at all! :( moab could be fun. you like small towns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look! looks like you had a blast at moab. I need to get there one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez Louise I didnt think you could get any more talented but week by week your pics amaze me! I love you so very much you have no idea how much I miss you :0 OREGON IS WARMER BUT WAY WETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love LOVE!!! p.s. you can't move out of Salt Lake. Or I will have to come with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics are beautiful as always. Ü Thank you for your nice text today! Where does Daniel work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute pics of your girls. OF course I love the moab pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to tell you that I HATE the color picture of Aly. She looks WAY to grown up. : ( Where has the time gone. In all honesty I love all of them but your girls are growing up to fast.

    ReplyDelete