I went through Arches National Park today. It was incredible. It had been about six years since I'd been there... I had hiked Delicate Arch then. I thought I couldnt make it. (let it be known that the park map says its a 'strenuous hike') Just as I thought I'd just hang back, my 76 year old grandma passed me on the trail... There was no way she was going to beat me up the trail. ;) And it was worth it. This time, I had 2 kiddos in tow. It was fun to share the beauty of Moab with them.
Some highlights:
-Eating way too many smores/burgers/fries/pizza...
-seeing shooting stars/milky way
-finding a vintage apron pattern book
-and the best of all... not ONE 'are we there yet?'
...a dead tree on the colorado river...
Color:
BW:
from inside the arches visitors center
and... something about this tree that i just love. its technically not the best picture, but for some reason... i jst like it. :)

Jen- I loovee Moab too, and these are beautiful! I'm glad that you had a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteHaleigh
Love the window shot! I haven't been back there since I knew how to use a camera... I must go! :)
ReplyDeletelove them all jen! I really love the bright colors
ReplyDeleteI Love them all, but the dead tree looks awesome. Really abstract.
ReplyDeleteWow, these are stunning - I want to go now!! Your color on these is fantastic. Thanks for your comment, and I must say your work is equally as beautiful!! Looking forward to fuure posts! =)
ReplyDeleteStunning! Love all of them. These look like postcards!
ReplyDelete*sigh* these are gorgeous! growing up in the American SW, I love love love seeing glimpses of it :) thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletelove your outdoor shots. you ar so good at capturing nature.
ReplyDeleteLove the tree against the blue sky! Beautiful photos!
ReplyDeletei love that last one too!!! beautiful pictures!!!
ReplyDelete