Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

{meet cambry}

Meet Camby. Isnt she so sweet?! I just love her. She is my good friend, Kim's little baby. She was a whopping 3 lbs 3 oz when she was born. I think she is about 4 right now. I got a chance to photograph her this morning. She is TINY. I've never held a baby that small. (both my kids were in the 6 lb range) But she is the sweetest thing ever! She loves to be held and cuddled. She melts my heart! Anyway- only one for now. Its been a busy week.

Cambry

7 comments:

  1. What do you do for lighting, Jen? It looks like it's coming from up and left and straight on, but soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so cute. I agree, the lighting is great and so soft. Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! She is so sweet!
    Can't wait to see the rest! Sorry I am under Kyles' name. Jenilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, tell them congrats for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! that is a beautiful picture. How precious. She really is so tiny.

    ReplyDelete