In fact, I may attempt to pull off a slightly inferior version of that look and incorporate it into my work uniform. I can see it now: My cape billowing behind me, and my steely eyes glinting from behind my stylish goggles as I step out from my cop Expedition, lights flashing. Oh yeah.
I LOVE the goggles. When will your blog ever be boring? You have a knack in bringing the personality out of...well...everything. So, by the way- our blog address changed- so come see us at www.runningcrazies.blogspot.com (If you want :).
That is the most adorable thing ever. Ever!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. And we leave the house all the time looking a little funky. I think its great you went lowes. Were you in costume too?
ReplyDeleteI love that you took her to Lowes like that, that is awesome!!! She is the cutest little superhero I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteIt always makes me smile when I see little ones dressed up in public! I say, good job mom, for fostering that imagination!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a little hottie!!
ReplyDeleteSome arguements are just not worth having. Good job braving Lowe's like that. It's so cute.
ReplyDeleteOkay. Now I believe too.
ReplyDeleteIn fact, I may attempt to pull off a slightly inferior version of that look and incorporate it into my work uniform. I can see it now: My cape billowing behind me, and my steely eyes glinting from behind my stylish goggles as I step out from my cop Expedition, lights flashing. Oh yeah.
Hey Mark, you forgot wearing your underwear outside your pants. You could be the department 10-96!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute, I really wish we could have seen you at Lowes.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the goggles. When will your blog ever be boring? You have a knack in bringing the personality out of...well...everything.
ReplyDeleteSo, by the way- our blog address changed- so come see us at www.runningcrazies.blogspot.com (If you want :).
Are you kidding? This is the cutest thing ever!!! Your family is so beautiful!
ReplyDelete