Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Time to Update!!
I guess its time for an update! I've been a lazy blogger lately! This month has been so crazy! (But fun! Well... except for the accidents) So Christmas was great fun! The best part was being together as a family. Both earlier with the Bertoch side, and then with my side. Thinking back on my Christmases as a kid, I dont remember what I got as much as I remember being with my family. I must say though, the girls had a blast opening their gifts. They got some pretty sweet stuff. Kitchen set, slide, shopping cart and groceries, cash register, dishes, dress up stuff... It was so much fun to watch them open their gifts and jsut as fun to watch them play with their gifts too! Cynthia and I took about 500+ photos over 2 days. ALL IN MANUAL MODE!! Wahoo!! I dont think that I could ever go back to auto mode, the lighting is so much better when you can control it. And that flash helps too! ;-) Here's some photos. They are all unedited- no time to run em through Photoshop! [and yes Dad, I'll get you a copy of the photos... just remind me, I'll probably forget. LOL]



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Its about time you updated this thing! Love the pics. I had so much fun with you guys on Christmas. I'm blessed to have an awesome sister and beautiful nieces. And Daniel is pretty cool too...except my police department will always be better. Thanks for making the holidays fun. I'm so excited to cut vinyl!!
ReplyDeletesuper de-duper pictures. I NEED the details of your new flash. :)
ReplyDelete