Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Inside day!

Today was an inside day. We had such a huge snow storm... Here is what I saw on my railing this morning. We had about 8-10 inches of snow after it was all over!This is when it first started snowing. This was off our balcony (you can see our Christmas lights sparkling on the snow) at about 1am.Took some pics of Amy today. She loves lip gloss and purses.
Me and Amy... Self portrait

Aly wanted to do something funny so she faced the wall and turned around at the last minute. gotta love that self timer!


4 comments:

  1. I love the pics of you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute. I love the pics of the lights in the snow too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you have the time?? Everything is so cute! Yes I got the camera info, thank you so much! Still trying to make a decision on what to get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are going to be heartbreakers!

    ReplyDelete