
Amy is usually a very well behaved little girl. I usually never have to worry about tantrums in the store. Especially at home she is a good natured sweet girl. Well- of all days to NOT be her good natured self, today was not the day! A detective from the police dept came to meet with us as part of the hiring process. (Keep our fingers crossed!!!) Well- I had explained to the kids that they needed to be really good. Aly was so well behaved!! Amy on the other hand... she screamed threw fits... you name it- she did it. Now here is the best part... I went to get her some marshmallows to keep her quiet. She didn't want them. She threw them RIGHT AT THE DETECTIVE!!! I was mortified. Not only did they get thrown at him- they hit him right in the head! When he got up there was a marshmallows stuck to the back of his chair. (the detective was very cool about it all though!) Ohh.... But other than that it went well. :) I really REALLY hope Daniel gets picked up. We'll hopefully know soon!
On other note- Aly wanted her room redone. She picked out the colors. It was a part of her Christmas. I'll post pics tomorrow. She is my little decorator!

No comments:
Post a Comment