Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Merry Christmas from my husband
{Super sweet story} Daniel said that he didnt want anything for Christmas. So... he decided to use his Christmas money for something I wanted. The SB600 external flash for my camera. He got it early so I can practice using it for his graduation in EIGHT days! (Wahoo!!!) Here is a picture I took with it. Looks normal right? However- its what you dont see. Ten at night... No outside light (up until now- the my only source of light) No icky harsh flash shadows, no blown out skin tones... Ohhh... And I dont even know how to use it. For this picture I angled the flash up and behind the camera. The flash actually bounced off the wall we were facing and reflected back to us. (vingette added in post processing) Poor Daniel was ready to go to bed. I made him pose with me for just one... well maybe three or four shots. :) Love you honey! (AND THANK YOU!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE IT! Photoshoot soon?
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome. Before I saw your photos I was happy with my camera...Sometimes I think it may be better not to know what you are missing out on :-)
ReplyDeleteDo you have time to take our family photos some time? I have been such a flake, but I am working on it.
Wow! congratulations on an amazing gift!! What an awesome husband!
ReplyDelete