I have decided to be grateful for every little moment. This weekend Daniel was rear ended on the freeway. Everyone was stopped and some girl was not paying attention. She rear ended him at 40-50 mph. Luckily Daniel is okay. They took him to the hospital via ambulance and sent him through the CAT scan just to make sure. He has whiplash, but nothing else. It could have been much more serious. Our car is pretty much unscathed too. I was expecting to see it totally crunched in. There is just some bumper damage. (there may be more, but thats all I can see) It was just a reminder to me that its the little moments that are the most important. Life can change at any moment. I want to live with no regrets.
Here is an old photo of Daniel with the kids. (couldnt find a recent one. hmmm... sure looking forward to when he graduates!)
Just took this one right before we found out about Daniel's accident. Set up my timer and ran!
.jpg)
Aly checking out Amy's teeth...
I love you and the girls. Love the photos.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Daniel is ok.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. They are all so cute.
I love your family! It almost makes me want one.
Hey Jen, It's Lori Ham. Just found your blog, so cute! I'm adding you to my list of blogs. Glad Daniel is ok! Keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteMe again, I am just starting to research cameras, what do you use and some of your favorite lenses? I am looking at the Canon Rebel XTi. Do you do digital scrapbooking and if so what program are you using?
ReplyDelete