Today Aly and I went to the hospital for her blood draw. Can I just say that she was SO good?!!!! I was so impressed. Right before we went into the lab room, I explained to her what was going to happen. The phlebotomist was great too. She explained everything that was going to happen right before she did it. Aly sat so still. When they put the needle in, she didnt cry, scream, or even say one word. The lady filled 4 viles of blood, and pulled the needle out. The whole time Aly was so still. After, we played on the elevator at the hospital and went up and down. (at Aly's request) Then we got soda from McDonalds and went to the park. Results will be back at the end of the week, beginning of next week. Pins and needles until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment