Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Laundry Fight!






Today was so funny. I was working on this idea I had for a picture. (Which I'll post in a bit) My computer sits in an armoire in my bedroom. (We are pretty short on space here). Amy was napping and Aly was at the foot of my bed. I had just finished 2 loads of laundry and it was all over my bed. Before I knew it, I was bombarded with flying laundry. Aly was just chucking laundry at me and my computer. She thought it was hilarious. Okay... time out. I thought to myself, do I get mad because I have a mass of laundry everywhere? Or, do I throw laundry back? Yep- it turned into the half hour laundry fight. I don't think that I have ever had that much fun with laundry before. The best part of all was when Aly said, "Mommy, my tummy hurts because I laugh and laugh and laugh!" Super cute. Its little moments like that that make my day. Here are some pictures that I took of her throwing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment