Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

What a summer!





Okay, so I am just starting my blog... Summer is now over (at least for us). Daniel has gone back to school six days a week now. (Although he will be done in December) and Aly just started preschool! I cant believe it! Its only one day a week, and it has been so good for her to socialize with other kids her age. She loves it. She asks me every day if it is preschool today. She loves her teacher and her friends in class. Amy is so funny! She is beginning to use sign language for some of the things she wants. Although, the sign for milk is pretty much the sign for everything right now! :) She loves shoes. She puts everybodys shoes on and trys to walk around. They are just too funny.



We had such a fun summer. We went to Oregon in May to visit Daniel's family. It was so fun. The girls loved playing with their cousins. I loved being with my in-laws and enjoying time in Oregon. We drove there (yep- 13 hours in our little Malibu, with 2 kids and everything but the kitchen sink). The kids did suprisingly well.

Daniel and I went to St. George for our five year anniversary in July. We went with our friends, the Johnsons. We went to Tuachan and had a ton of fun.

In August we went to our friends, the News to Lake Powell. It was our first time there- and can I say- it is my new FAVORITE place?!!! Holy Cow! It was so beautiful. Aly even went tubing. She had a great time. (except she got strep throat and we had to leave a day early)







So that is about all for my first post... a quick summary of our summer. Now- back to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment