
I think need to do a photo a day, or the 'daily something' from Ali Edwards blog. Just gets the creativity going. Here are my favorite photos of the day. Amy is losing the baby face- and becoming more of a toddler. And another tooth will make its grand debut in a day or so. Thats 2 teeth in one week. It took her first 2 14 months! Yep- that is underwear on Aly's head. Dont worry- its clean.


And on another note- tomorrow Aly goes in for her blood test. Im nervous, anxious- you name it. Im sure it will be a while before we'll know what comes of it. However, I just pray everything will be okay and we can get her tummy back on track.


And on another note- tomorrow Aly goes in for her blood test. Im nervous, anxious- you name it. Im sure it will be a while before we'll know what comes of it. However, I just pray everything will be okay and we can get her tummy back on track.

No comments:
Post a Comment