Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Two Teeth and Preschool




Amy has finally cut her second tooth. Yep- finally! She is 14 months old with 2 teeth! I love it. She is a good teether. I dont notice too much grumpiness. Amy is really my easy going baby. She has such a fun personality. As she is getting older, I find what a funny girl she is. Quite carefree. Here is a fun picture of her.
Today was preschool. Aly LOVES preschool. Its only one day a week for two hours. She loves her teacher, Ms. Amy. Im so impressed with Amy's preschool. Aly is so excited to go each week. She is even fine when I leave her!!! That should say a lot! Aly makes a lot of fun things at school. It has been so good for her. Although- I do find myself counting down the minutes until I can go get her. There is just something different about the house when she isnt there.





We are also still doing the gluten free diet for Aly. Its been a bit over a week. The last two days I really have seen an improvement. I dont want to hold my breath, but I am cautiously optimistic that maybe this will really help. Next step is to do the blood and stool test. If the blood test comes back with elevated antibodies, a biopsy of the small intestine will be done to confirm if she does have Celiacs. My biggest fear with all the testing is not getting an answer. I can live with Celiacs, or whatever they find. Its the not knowing part that is the hardest. The waiting. I hate being patient. :) I pray it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment