Well... tonight... I found this beauty. Can you just imagine shooting at either of these places? Nevermind they could fall apart at any given second, or the fact that it is trespassing (which is in fact a class C misdemeanor, mind you...)
When I move from my house- my only requirement for my next house is that its falling apart, over 100 years old... and is just lovely. ;) {okay, honey, Im really kidding... er... kind of. but our house will be built to look old. okay? thats all im willing to compromise. period.}
I {heart} this house too. Gotta love Sunday drives- and the cool stuff you find.

I am the same. I LOVE old houses. Both houses are amazing but I really love the second one. Very unique. Love them.
ReplyDeleteok so I was driving around on Saturday, and found a house and I was soo excited to tell you about it, but I think you have it, I will call you when you get back and check the address with you, if it's not, then I guess we have a new house we can check out.
ReplyDeletesoooo...I haven't commented in a long time on here! But I'm wondering if you do others' pictures and how much you charge and all that. Tate's turning 2 next month and I really want to get some cute pix done of him--and I love yours. Let me know, or if you don't that's totally fine!
ReplyDeleteThat makes me laugh that you know the actual penalty for trespassing! Great pics.
ReplyDeleteI must add... I dont know it from experience! We just have family and friends who are in law enforcement! :)
ReplyDeleteYou do such good work! It's nice to find beauty in old things...
ReplyDeleteI posted our family pictures (that were taken at Wheeler) on my FB. Those are just a few of them, but ya gotta love that old truck!