So the first thing I did was restore my sister in law's pictures. I took these in January. And with 2 broken computers since then... we'll... its about time! And... arent my nieces and nephews cute?!
I've also been dehydrating strawberries in my food dehydrator. I was planning on doing enough to last me into the winter... Well... I just completed 3 cartons of strawberries. I presently have nothing to show for it. :) They are just too good! I am going to dry some bananas next. Yum yum!
Summer is in full swing here. The girls are in swimming lessons- and they are doing so good! Aly is getting more and more brave and Amy loves the water too. Speaking of Amy... she is {almost} potty trained through the night. A few accidents. One night {it was 2 am} Amy came into my room. She said "I peed in the bed. Thats not good huh mom... We shouldnt pee in our bed huh..." So... at 2 am... I got her in the bath, Daniel pulled the sheets off her bed and she spent the rest of the night with us- in our bed. With a diaper. Aly is a little miss know-it-all. She tells me she knows EVERYTHING. And that she's known it for a hundred years. Hmmm... yes dear.
My friend Tana took this awesome picture of me and my girls a few weeks ago. I love it. I processed it normally... and with a retro twist... couldnt decide which one I liked better... so I thought I'd post them both. :)
{i think i like the retro one the best} :)

Hip hip hooray! We should so have a party now! Oh wait we kind of are. Yea for St. George! I'm so glad you're back, Jen. Looking forward to more.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are back! I have some new photos that I really want your help editing, you game?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting the computer back! I'm so happy for you! I do have to say that I highly dislike slow computers, they make me cranky.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures look great, as always. You have a true gift.
I am so glad you are back in business. I miss you. When are we going to get together?
ReplyDeleteglad you're back. LOVE love love the last photo... adorable.
ReplyDelete