I am still trying to recover all my files from two computers ago... So while I was making sure everything was going okay... I ran across some of these pictures. I just had to post them. They just warm my heart. I've been thinking... with Aly going to KINDERGARTEN this year... how quickly times passes. The days that I thought I'd be changing diapers forever... is now gone. (not that Im complaining...) Rocking my babies to sleep... the newborn cry...
Its a reminder for me, to just enjoy the now. the girls are now older from when I took these pictures. But its here... captured .. and thats really what its all about.
Aly: 23 months
Amy: 2 weeks

Aly- age 3

Amy- just turned 2

me and aly last summer swimming

picnic... happy meals... summer time... it doesnt get better than that!

picking vegetables from the garden
Jen, those are so cute. I love the happy meals! did you make those hats? Super cute. I think we need to plan that craft night we where talking about.
ReplyDeleteOh...so many memories! Kids grow up too fast. I'm not complaining either though.:)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to be past the newborn stuff too, but sad that they grow up so fast! LOVE the one of Amy in the seat...so hard to remember her being SO tiny!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute. It is crazy to look back and she how much they have grown. It goes so fast!
ReplyDeleteoh dont you just love oloking at old pics!? i love them... oh and those doors????? wha???? love them!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love the last one. It is so adorable. I love looking at old pictures. So fun.
ReplyDelete