Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

.happy anniversary.

I've been MIA on my blog for a bit... Its been busy and I have some stuff in the works too... Which leaves little blog time. :) BUT... it was our anniversary over the weekend... and I didnt want to let that go by. Its been seven years. I cant believe it. Its gone by quickly. What an adventure its been. Ups, downs... and everything in between. Our two beautiful girls... Daniel, I love you.

{on our wedding day... coming right out of the temple}
wedding

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! and Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7!!! Yeah for good weather. You know what that means!!! Photo shoots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not fair that you look exactly the same!!! so gorgeous... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah, this picture should be in a magazine! y'all look fabulous. happy seven years!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seven years and as beautiful as ever. Happy Anniversary you two. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how time just flies? Your dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I can hardly believe it's been that long can you? Life goes pretty fast...and I'm getting old.

    ReplyDelete