LOVE IT!!!! What a cute lil man
OMGoodness! He is SO dang big!! Love the suitcase idea! So fun!
oh great ideas Jen!!! These are so cute.... I love love love the first one.... SO pretty! She better get that one enlarged for sure!
What a darling boy!!! fabulous as always. you should teach a class. And I will be your first student.
I can't believe how big he's getting! Tell Jenni hello and that he's a doll!! I miss her blog! You did an amazing job!
very very cute!
That pic of your girls with the bubbles in the shopping cart is ADORABLE!! Where is that cool door, if you don't mind me asking:)
Awesome pictures. I love suitcase pictures. I really like the reading picture too.
LOVE IT!!!! What a cute lil man
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness! He is SO dang big!! Love the suitcase idea! So fun!
ReplyDeleteoh great ideas Jen!!! These are so cute.... I love love love the first one.... SO pretty! She better get that one enlarged for sure!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling boy!!! fabulous as always. you should teach a class. And I will be your first student.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big he's getting! Tell Jenni hello and that he's a doll!! I miss her blog! You did an amazing job!
ReplyDeletevery very cute!
ReplyDeleteThat pic of your girls with the bubbles in the shopping cart is ADORABLE!! Where is that cool door, if you don't mind me asking:)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures. I love suitcase pictures. I really like the reading picture too.
ReplyDelete